More and more people desire to have permanent hair reduction.
They want a treatment that is effective, fast and comfortable. To meet these needs, Lumenis, a leader in laser and energy based technologies, developed the LightSheer DESIRE, the new generation of Laser Hair Reduction system from the LightSheer Family
The “Gold standard” 805nm diode laser.
3 handpieces with various spot sizes.
2 advanced technologies.
Upgradable features: add capabilities as your practice grows
– Vacuum gently draws skin into the handpiece, skin is stretched thin and target is pulled closer to the energy source.
– Energy is applied to target in which melanocytes are spread apart and blood flow is constricted.
– Target is damaged and skin is released.
– Increased efficacy: reduction in competing chromophores enables delivery of laser energy more efficiently.
– Higher safety: less energy is absorbed by the epidermis and lower fluence is required since the target is closer to the energy source.
– Decreased pain: The unique vacuum mechanism activates tactile and pressure skin receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain sensation.
– Fastest treatment: with a spot size of 22×35 mm, large areas can be treated rapidly without the need for cooling or anesthetics.
– Skin is cooled before and during treatment.
– Skin is compressed. Laser beam applied to skin and target is damaged
– Enhanced safety: superior epidermal protection is achieved through ChillTip contact cooling
– Increased comfort: by continuously cooling the skin, pain and discomfort are significantly reduced.
– Higher efficacy: Compression of the skin rotates follicle closer to the surface, blenches blood vessels and reduces competing chromophores. High fluence enables treatment of areas requiring precision and thin, light hair.
High-Speed Integrated Technology (HIT™) reduces treatment time by more than 75%. Using the 22x35mm spot size, large areas as the back and legs can be treated in less than 10 minutes. THE HIT ™ eliminates the lengthy preparation time need need for cooling or anesthetics.
Ultimate Patient Comfort
High-Speed Integrated Technology (HIT™) uses a unique vacuum mechanism that activates the skin’s tactile and pressure receptors to inhibit the transmission of pain.
ChillTip™ Technology improves patient comfort by cooling the skin prior to treatment and continuously cooling it throughout the treatment.
Clinically Validated Efficacy
Numerous clinical studies and peer review articles have validated the safety and efficacy of the technologies powering the LightSheer DESIRE.
The LightSheer technology by Lumenis has been validated in numerous clinical studies and peer reviewed articles. Thousands of satisfied customers have been and are still benefiting from the gold standard performance and patient satisfaction.
Copyright © 2017 SpaClinique. All Rights Reserved.